At the Chiropractic Center of Bristol, in Bristol CT, we have a dedicated team of doctors and staff that pride themselves in caring for our patients.
It’s the combination of things we do that provide the better results our patients attain.
- Chiropractic Care – Drs. Spitz and Baldrich have been trained in various chiropractic adjustment techniques. They will use the specific spinal adjustment that is best for your condition. If needed we will change techniques as required. We have several different styles of chiropractic tables to properly perform the correct technique.
- Stress Reduction – Drs. Spitz and Baldrich have helped many patients deal with the daily stress of life, etc. with lifestyle coaching and herbal supplements that help to calm the body.
- Corrective Exercises – We can’t emphasize enough how important it is to perform your exercises or stretches as requested by your chiropractor. We have found that patients that combine our treatment with an exercise regime do very well.
- Lifestyle Advice – Many people fall into a rut and don’t realize how their lifestyle is affecting their health. If you wish we can provide you with helpful tips to improve your health via lifestyle changes.
- Nutritional Counseling – We provide recommendations about supplements and healthy food choices that can help you achieve your health goals.
If you’re not sure if chiropractic treatment is for you, we offer a free consultation to discuss your case. You can also read our article, When Should I See a Chiropractor?
Call us now to set up an appointment 860-583-4346 or complete the form below.
By Astrid Baldrich DC