At the Chiropractic Health Center of Bristol, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic care to our patients. Below are some of the different holistic services we offer in our Bristol office.
- Chiropractic Care – We provide advanced spinal correction in our Bristol practice utilizing “state of the art” chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before.
- Stress Reduction – Dr. Spitz has helped many patients deal with the daily stress of life, etc. with lifestyle coaching and herbal supplements that help to calm the body.
- Corrective Exercises – We teach our patients special “blueprint” exercises designed just for them to help strengthen and correct their own unique problem. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction by as much as 30-40%. Following your first treatment, we will email you a detailed explanation of your problem along with a home stretching exercises.
- Lifestyle Advice – We often find it helpful to “coach” our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most.
- Nutritional Counseling – We provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance our patients’ return to optimal health.
- Spinal and Postural Screenings – Posture and spinal screenings can reveal important health information and unlock the door to improved health and well-being. We provide screenings at area malls, community events, health fairs and places of employment. Contact our Bristol office today to arrange a screening at your event or workplace.
If you’re not sure if chiropractic is for you, we offer a free consultation to discuss your case. You can also read our article, When Should I See a Chiropractor?
By Astrid Baldrich DC