Looking for a Chiropractor in Bristol CT
When looking for a chiropractor in Bristol CT or the surrounding towns, there are many things to consider. In the state of Connecticut, a chiropractor is a licensed physician that can diagnose and treat the patient holistically. In particular, chiropractors specialize in mechanical disorders of the spine.
There are many factors to consider, but here are some important tips to consider on your quest for the best chiropractor for you and your family:
- Referrals – Ask you friends in the community and determine if they have any recommendations for chiropractors in the area. They may have some insight into the best options for your care and let you know of who to avoid.
- Reviews – You can always look on chiropractor’s websites for testimonials and patient reviews. We’re proud of our patient testimonials, you can see chiropractic video testimonials HERE. In addition, you can view our Google Reviews HERE.
- State licensing board – You can look at the state licensing board to ensure the chiropractor is actually certified and that they are not facing disciplinary action or serious complaints. This is always a great place to find unbiased information.
- Research – Take some time to research the condition you are experiencing and the treatments that are available. Consider if the condition will need other facets of treatment including, x-rays and supplements. Look at the success rates of your condition with the help of chiropractic care. If you need x-rays or an MRI, or if we think you need to be seen by a specialist, we will refer you to the appropriate provider.
- Insurance – Check and see if your insurance covers chiropractic services. That may narrow down the search of chiropractors that take your insurance. Not all insurances will cover chiropractic care, so don’t base your decision solely on coverage.
- Clinic availability – Once you find a reputable chiropractor, consider calling them to see what their availability is like for appointments. This may help you narrow down the best options for your schedule.
- Free consultation – After selecting your ideal chiropractor, consider setting up a free consultation to help determine if the doctor is a good fit. Speaking with the chiropractor will give you an idea of their philosophy with regards to health care. Spending some time with the doctor and staff will help you determine if they are a good fit for you. This consultation will also be a great time to ask any questions or concerns you may have about chiropractic care. The doctors in our office are consistently rated the top chiropractors in Bristol. FYI- our office does offer a free consultation to help you decide if chiropractic care is right for you.
Chiropractic care is an alternative treatment that can help alleviate back and neck pain and discomfort. Chiropractic care is safe and effective and is non-habit forming, unlike current pain medications that can be addictive. It is also non-invasive, such as back and neck surgery can be. Surgeries can be debilitating and can cause a loss in range of motion. The process of spinal re-alignment can alleviate stress and help with a variety of health conditions. Consider this step in your path for recovery and you will be amazed at the results.
Dr. Astrid Baldrich is chiropractor in the Bristol, Connecticut area. She is a dedicated and passionate chiropractor that really cares about her patients. She is currently the clinic director at the Chiropractic Center of Bristol, in Bristol CT.
To make an appointment with Dr Baldrich, call now at 860-583-4346 or fill out the form below.